Jasmina Nevada Memoirs at the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival 2013


After spending 10 days at the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival 2013, Dublin, Ireland. I thought it would be appropriate to add an extra snap of myself, for my dedicated readers.  Hope everyone continues to enjoy my site, and wish to say thanks to those who have already read it and taken time off to contact me via Twitter or directly.  Stay posted for more upcoming interviews and articles about film.....
*Thanks to The Academy of Photography (Robert Patynski) in Dublin, for this photo*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival 2019 (LALIFF) reveals Film Slate relevant to today's filmmaking and issues between US/Latin America

Hollyshorts Short Film Festival 2013, Hollywood, Los Angeles

American Pavilion Schedule at Cannes Film Festival 2013 and special guests announced